Shopping & Everything For The Home

Let's go internet shopping together girls!

Name:
Location: Near Annapolis, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Magazine Rack for the Bathroom

The bathroom we have off the master bedroom is a small one. It's essentially my husband's "library" and there are usually 10 to 12 magazines on the top of the clothes hamper. I'm tired of it. I've been thinking about a rack for the magazines but there really isn't any floor space.

I went online and did a search for wall mounted magazine racks and found a perfect one. A clean white wall mounted rack for magazines. It's simple looking and interesting as it looks like an open picture frame which means that any wallpaper you have on your bathroom wall will show through.

It's supposedly super easy to put up, just screw four grippers into the wall and then push the rack against them. Seems too good to be true, but hopefully it is.

I'd love nothing more than saying "goodbye" to those two stacks of magazines on the clothes hamper. I'll be ordering two of them soon and I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home